Monday, September 19, 2011

*~~~college life sux~~~*

I truly wish college life wasn't so horrible for me. I know, I'm not making much of an effort to talk to people, but I honestly don't feel like I would get along with any of them? Which is something weird to think seeing as there are more than 40,000 students at this school... I don't know, I guess I just don't want to be here. I want to be in New York, I feel like life would be so much better, but then again, if I don't make an effort here who's to say I'll make an effort anywhere?

On a lighter note, I'm literally crying with happiness at the new heels I got:

oh my God, taking that picture was the most excercise I've gotten in a while. I have pair of nude ones too; maybe after my legs rest, I'll take a pic of them

sam

No comments:

Post a Comment